Golden Gate Sign Company has been a trusted signage company for five decades, specializing in design, sign installation, sign repair, and maintenance. In this article, we will discuss the different types of interior signage that you can have installed indoors and the benefits that these signs can have on your business.
Types of Indoor Signs
There are many types of indoor signs that can be used to enhance the experience of your customers. While some types of signs are obligatory by law, other types of signs are purely commercial and used for brand-building. Here’s a list of some of the most common signage we create regularly for businesses at Golden Gate Sign Company:
- ADA Signs: ADA signs are intended to provide directions and other important information for the visually impaired, as outlined in the Americans with Disabilities Act. ADA business signs must meet specific standards by law—such as raised text, braille, and certain sizing, height, and visibility requirements.
- Banners and Posters: These are cost-effective ways to improve brand awareness and can be utilized as an advertising tool for your company’s achievements, promotions, products and services, and special offerings. Because they can be installed on almost any type of surface, they can also be used indoors and at tradeshows.
- Embedded LED Signs: LED signs can vary in design, font style, and other characteristics. Aside from the sleek and eye-catching designs, LED signs can also come in different styles such as wood effect, neon effect, or metal facing.
- Window and Wall Graphics: You can use window and wall graphics as an opportunity to market your products and services, as a history wall, or for your promotional announcements.
Benefits of Interior Signage
If you are not yet convinced that you need sign installation even inside your establishment, below are the different benefits of interior signage.
- Wayfinding: Through interior signage, you will be able to make it easier for your potential customers to navigate your space while upholding your branding. Restrooms, exits, and elevators are some of the crucial elements of your wayfinding signage plan.
- Reinforce Brand Loyalty: Business signs, whether indoor or outdoor, help with branding. Through interior signage, especially in the entrance areas, you will be able to establish a first impression with new customers visiting your location for the first time. Make sure that you display the right messaging and customize the signs with your logo, brand colors, typography, and company slogans.
- Effective Messaging: Interior signs are a great opportunity for advertisement and serve as a source of information that can help potentially increase your company’s revenue. Take advantage of the chance to draw your customers’ attention to your sales promotions, exclusive offers, or discounts through your indoor signs.
- Improve the Atmosphere: Through window and wall graphics, murals, and signage, you will be able to improve the overall look and feel of your business space. Aside from boosting brand awareness, you can liven up your space through these business signs instead of just having blank walls.
Your Trusted Signage Company in the Bay Area
If you are looking for a company that can provide top-quality custom business signs and provide services such as sign repair, sign installation, and maintenance, contact Golden Gate Sign Company today. Since 1969, we’ve catered to businesses in the Bay Area and other nearby cities in Northern California, providing them with excellent products and services at reasonable rates. To learn more about how we can help you grow your business with a custom sign, give our team a call today. Alternatively, you may also fill out this quick online form for a free, no-obligation estimate for your commercial signage needs.
Golden Gate Sign Company Reviews
Our experience was fantastic. From working to find the correct shade of metal for our sign, to the recommendations regarding the proper amount of back-lighting, to working with the City of Concord through the permitting process. Every aspect was done in a timely and efficient manner. We are already...