Everyone knows that the San Francisco area is a thriving, vibrant region—making it an ideal place for local business owners to make a big impact when it comes to marketing and expanding their companies! At Golden Gate Sign Company, we help our customers achieve this by offering durable, customized composite signs that are built to hold up to heavy-duty applications while providing high-impact curb appeal.
Composite Sign Fabrication and Design
Since 1969, we’ve been a trusted choice throughout the Bay Area for creating signage with our innovative composite sign fabrication process, and you can count on us for full-service support that includes:
- Professional design consultations from trained, skilled experts in the field.
- In-house fabrication services to guarantee exceptional quality standards.
- Full-service permit procurement that simplifies the sign installation process.
- Expert installations completed by trusted employees with state-of-the-art resources.
Custom Composite Signage Built for Superior Quality
Many Bay Area businesses choose to invest in composite signage for its lasting benefits—including extreme durability, lightweight construction, and versatile style options. Ideal for places that are exposed to extreme weather conditions, a composite sign can last for decades while still appearing like new. In order to provide our customers with the customized solutions they need to take their business visibility to the next level, Golden Gate Sign Company offers composite signs in a wide variety of materials, including:
- Alumalite Signs: With double-sided aluminum facing and a heavy-duty corrugated plastic core, Alumalite signs are strong, lightweight, and easy to install.
- Dibond Signs: As a rigid, lightweight, and weather-resistant material, Dibond is an excellent choice to create a composite sign that resists warping, cracking, and discoloration.
- Nu-Alum Signs: Nu-Alum signs allow for superior design versatility, and with an aluminum face backed by plywood, it offers increased structural strength.
- Max Metal Signs: From indoor directional signage to outdoor signage that needs to hold up to severe weather, Max Metal composite signs are the perfect solution for any application.
Learn More About Our Innovative Process for Composite Sign Fabrication Today
At Golden Gate Sign Company, we know what it takes to stand out in the bustling market of San Francisco, and we can help you take your design ideas and bring them to life with high-quality composite signage fabrication—at an affordable price! Learn more about our full-service options and customizable products today by giving us a call, or request an appointment for your free estimate and consultation now by filling out our brief, online quote form.